1. Anyone in or near the barn must sign a waiver.
2. Always wear closed toed shoes around the barn or the horses. You will not be allowed in the arena without.
3. Please act calmly around the horses. No irresponsible behavior will be tolerated. This includes:
4. Children and extra guests must be supervised by an adult at all times.
5. All gates and stall doors must be locked and secured.
If you have trouble locking a gate or stall door, please notify someone for help.
6. All minors (under 18 years of age) and beginner students (walk/trot lesson riders) MUST ride with a helmet at all times; no exceptions.
7. Always turn off lights when you are done.
8. Never tied horses by the bit. This is very dangerous and not tolerated; Halters, tied downs, and collars are acceptable for tying horses. Always place reins over the horse’s neck and/or secure them while the horse is tied.
9. Report any injuries or repairs needed for the barn to the stable management.
10. NO JUMPING OUTSIDE OF RIDING LESSONS.
11. Do not use True Heart Equine’s or any other boarders tack without specific permission.
12. ASK FIRST if you borrow anything (tack, brushes, barn equipment/tools, etc) and put items back where they belong.
13. Do not tack up your horse outside at a vehicle or in the pasture. Use a post to tack up horses when possible.
14. Always ride with a cell phone and add to your contacts KELEE WARREN 952-451-7300.
15. Respect our neighbors’ property by riding on field edges and riding in a respectful manner.
16. No smoking in the barn. Smoking allowed in designated smoking areas only and use of receptacles for waste. Anyone smoking must smoke outside the barn and all cigarette butts thrown away.
17. Do not feed, ride, or handle a horse without specific permission from the Owner, Stable, or a boarder.
18. Last person in the barn at night must check that gates and stalls are latched, turn off the lights, and close all barn doors or gates.
FULLY LEASED (Unavailable)
Height: 14.2 hands
Disciplines: Western and English
Sports: Trail riding, extreme trail course, team penning and sorting cattle, goat roping, mounted shooting, 4-H & open fun shows, jumping.
Freyja is our resident sassy haffie. She has done guided trail rides, lessons, fun shows, extreme trail competition, cattle events, therapy riding, jumping, and has carried flags in parades for veteran events and presented flags at rodeo opening ceremonies. She has gone just about everywhere and done everything with us! She has a fire to her and is great for kids or adults.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Copyright © 2009-2018 THEE & Inlunae Designs. All rights reserved.
True Heart Equine Enrichment